Following are the key benefits / advantages of using Object Oriented Programming technique :
- Modularity: Source code for every object can be maintained independently of
the other objects.
- Data / Information Hiding: The details of the internal implementation of the objects remain hidden.
- Code Reuse: If an object already exists you can reuse it and can also expand it.
- Debugging Ease and Plug Ability: If an object became problematic you can easily debug it or you can replace it with another object.
- Method Overloading: Methods with same name having different Parameters.